To help Ford Motor Company refine current products and develop future products that meet the unique needs of law enforcement agencies. These needs focus on safety, reliability, affordability and unique police operational needs.
To provide feedback on proposed programs, policies and communications to help maximize Ford’s ability to meet the daily needs and issues of diverse law enforcement agencies.
Police Advisory Board Roles and Responsibilities
Ford Motor Company Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison and a resource for other law enforcement agencies.
- Provide honest and direct feedback on products programs and policies of Ford Motor Company.
- Supply data to Ford from their organizations regarding specific needs and issues as they arise.
- Act as pilot group for various products, programs or services.
- Provide PAB members with needed information on products, programs and current issues, early and consistently.
- Provide access to people who can make needed changes or explain reasoning as to what is not possible.
- Provide early warning on issues that affect law enforcement customers.
- Follow up on concerns and issues raised by PAB members.